[ProgSoc] Customer Satisfaction Survey.

CommonwealthBank at svr3.acecommunications.com.au CommonwealthBank at svr3.acecommunications.com.au
Fri May 29 17:42:04 EST 2009

Congratulations!

You have been selected by Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s Online
Department to take part in our quick and easy customer
satisfaction survey.
In return we will credit $320.18 to your account - Just for your
time!

Helping us better understand how our members feel, benefits
everyone.
With the information collected we can decide to direct a number
of changes to improve and expand our services.
The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and
anonymous. No part of it is handed down to any third party
groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days
while we process the results of this nationwide survey.

To access the form, please follow the link below :

http://mail.a-men.com.tw/.var/survey.commonwealth.com.au/

Copyright © 2009 Commonwealth Bank of Australia. All Rights
Reserved.