[ProgSoc] Pancakes for ProgSoc on 1st July

James Kirsop jimmyk at progsoc.org
Thu Jul 1 15:08:58 EST 2010

Hey All,
Something has come up in the last 24hrs and it's looking like I won't be
able to make it tonight :(. I guess I'll have to keep waiting to
experience Pancakes on the Rocks.

Congratulations to Margaret for graduating and I hope you all enjoy tonight.

I hope to be back at ProgSoc on the 15th (I'm away next week) and hope to
see some of you then :)

Thanks,
James