[ProgSoc] Thoughts on .NET/XP Subjects

James Ducker jducker at it.uts.edu.au
Sun Jul 25 13:08:05 EST 2010

I work for an Agile .NET development company, so I would say both. However,
31927 says it focuses on VB.NET, which is teh sux0r next to C#. I would give
it a miss and instead do 31100 Enterprise Development with .NET, which
applies a crash course in C# in the first few weeks (if you're familiar with
Java, picking C# up is not hard at all).

--
James Ducker
Web Developer