[ProgSoc] Pancakes for ProgSoc on 1st July

Tina Ng rosareven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:08:22 EST 2010

Hi all,

Booking has been made with the following info:

- booked in the name of Tina

- 7:45pm, but we must be on time or they will cancel it right away to
give out the seats to the people lining up outside. They'll also
cancel the booking if there are not enough people showing up on time
(so you can't just hold the tables with one person). We should aim to
arrive at 7:30pm

- booked seats for 13 people. I tried to go for 15 but their large
tables have been taken by another large booking. We can squeeze in 2
more to make it 15 though if there're more dropping by.

Like the sushi roulette night, we can gather and march from progsoc
room, or you can choose to come by yourself, just make sure that you
can make it at 7:45pm.

- Tina

--
Sent from my mobile device