[ProgSoc] Pancakes for ProgSoc on 1st July

Tina Ng rosareven at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:32:22 EST 2010

Congratulations to Margaret for finishing the last exam of her degree
today (or finishing in 20 minutes if she's not done yet).

Pancake feast will proceed tomorrow night at 7:30pm, to celebrate all
the wonder that we call 'end of semester', 'end of exams', and
particularly, 'completion of a degree' for Margaret. 15 seats saved as
long as most of us are on time.

To the pancake seekers, see you tomorrow! For everyone else, have a
pleasant break and we hope to see you back at Progsoc room during /
after the break.

- Tina

--
Sent from my mobile device