[ProgSoc] Casual, Full&Part-time Job. 20 AUD Per Hour.Couriers

mtinfo at m-tgifts.com mtinfo at m-tgifts.com
Sun Oct 10 22:03:22 EST 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am glad to offer you an interesting and easy job.

I have some special orders as corporate documents, jewelerry, flowers and small electric goods delivery. I'm looking for courier for a part time job (about 1-2 hours a day). This add is for honest and active person who really wish to earn money. You don't need to drive a car or a truck - it is not necessary because it is small goods delivery without heavy lifting. I'll try to make you busy on weekends also if you would like to. It is also ideal for everybody, even students and housewifes. Your salary 20 AUD per hour or 40 - 60 per day + 50 AUD weekly Bonus! Let me know if you are interesting in this vacancy.

Please E-mail your short resume: niigelcll at gmail.com

Waiting for your replay AS/AP.