[ProgSoc] ProgSoc September Talk Tonight - Basic Web Security

marauder marauder at marauder.net.au
Mon Sep 6 16:39:54 EST 2010

On 06/09/2010, at 2:46 PM, Priscilla Yuen wrote:

> Also in favour of rerunning the talk. This time with a sign on the
> door(s) that says where you all went. I don't have access to the uni
> wireless these days.

Indeed.  And I don't want to sound ungrateful that things are actually being run, but to maximise attendance at talks carefully choose a date and time about a month away, confirm the location, and advertise it several times in that month.  Advertising the night before is a smart strategy to scoop up forgetful or spontaneous types but it doesn't fill rooms.

-marauder