[ProgSoc] Info Sessions for Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development - January 12, 2012!

Brittany Pennings brittany.pennings at austraining.com.au
Fri Dec 2 18:36:09 EST 2011

Dear John Elliot, President Programmers' Society

The Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development (AYAD)<http://www.ayad.com.au/> Program is holding Information Sessions in January, 2012 and we feel members of the Programmers' Society would be interested in attending and learning more about the AYAD Program!

The AYAD Program provides overseas volunteer opportunities to hundreds of young skilled Australians looking to volunteer in Africa, Asia or The Pacific. In fact, each year the AYAD Program supports 400 Australian volunteers with paid volunteer work, allowing them to make a difference in developing countries. The program is open to any Australian citizen aged 18-30 and assignments are 3-12 months.

The Program, funded by AusAID, provides-

 *   Paid Volunteer work through living allowances
 *   Training before, during and after your Africa, Asia or Pacific volunteer assignment
 *   Medical and emergency support whilst in-countryUTS
 *   In-country support to all volunteers whilst on assignment
 *   Flights
There are opportunities across all industry sectors, including many roles in the Engineering / IT sector!

Your closest Information Session is-

Sydney Info Session
6:30pm - 8:00pm,
Monday, January 16, 2012
SMC Conference & Function Centre, Ionic Room,  66 Goulburn Street, Sydney

A Webinar will also be held on Monday, January 24 at 4.30pm ACST.

For further information, please visit www.ayad.com.au<http://www.ayad.com.au> . Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have other promotional opportunities that we may be interested in or would like us to send out some promotional materials for you to hand out to your members.

Many thanks in advance for helping us to promote this great program to your members.

Kind regards,

Brit

Brittany Pennings
Marketing Coordinator