[ProgSoc] [Date Poll] Progsoc Christmas Party

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:02:38 EST 2011

Hi all,

Tom and I have been discussing, we're thinking of just making this quick and simple because Christmas is coming up fast. This hasn't been done this one in a few years, but it's tried & tested fun:

Event
Progsoc Christmas Party

What
City, 'going out somewhere, possibly involving Star City/The Star'.

When -
See below poll. Choose from the below weekendly and practical dates before Christmas hits. Please post your reply to this list, Tom could you please kindly endorse this poll officially if possible.

Poll
A. 7PM onwards, Friday 16th December
B. 7PM onwards, Saturday 17th December
C. 7PM onwards, Thursday 22nd December