[ProgSoc] Vote 1 for the Christmas Party

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Dec 12 16:09:05 EST 2011

Fellow ProgSocialites,

It seems that, with the tentative date of the ProgSoc Christmas Party(TM)
fast approaching (is it this Thursday? Friday? Saturday? next week? who
knows?), we are in the rather *embarrassing* position of having yet to
organise, or even choose, an activity which we as a club would be happy to
do.

It's not as if the party hasn't been discussed in any way -- far from it,
we've come up with lots of wonderful ideas for the party that can be
summarised thus: paintball/laser skirmish on Segways or go-karts on
Cockatoo Island, where we would also camp and watch movies -- it's just
that we, as a club, seem to lack the ability to reach a definitive
consensus....

...or do we?

Since it is probably too late to book anything anywhere for a whole lot of
people, I would like to make a simple proposition: we pick an evening
either this week or even next week, where we all meet up and go for a
night on the town. Free and easy, plain and simple.

(failing that, we watch my copy of "The Room"
(http//www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226), with the requisite level of
inebriation -- you probably don't want that.)

So...what's it to be? And when?

Tom