[ProgSoc] Forest (Realm) Source Code

Chris Mewett bemused at niflheim.progsoc.uts.edu.au
Mon Dec 12 20:59:32 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 05:40:01PM +1100, dale.geddes at netspace.net.au wrote:
> Hey Guys,

Hi Dale,

> Looking For Someone In Your Society That Knows Alot About And Remembers Forest
> or Realm The Old MUD you guys used to run on 138.25.7.1 (I Know Its Sad I
> Remember The IP) LOL i was a regular on there known as (Rustyboy).

If you're thinking of the java codebase, it is hosted on sourceforge: key.sf.net.
If you're thinking of the older C implementation, you may have luck reaching out to the key contributors. The sourceforge pages will help you on your quest.

I must warn you: there will be many twists and turns ahead.

--c.