[ProgSoc] Reminder: O-Day tomorrow!

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Feb 22 23:08:50 EST 2011

> Excuse me, what is O-Day and what we have on O-Day? Thanks

O-Day -- short for "Orientation Day", but more accurately known as *Clubs*
O-Day, as it is just one part of Orientation Week  -- is mostly run for
the benefit of new students to show what social and sporting clubs the uni
has to offer, but all other students are welcome to attend.

As per previous years, ProgSoc has a stall on Clubs O-Day. This is the day
when we get the bulk of our new memberships, but we also do membership
renewals on this day.

Tom