[ProgSoc] Announcing ProgClub

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:00:46 EST 2011

I should have chosen my words a bit better (sorry about their vehemence) but I don't think it's cool starting a club like this to throw it in Tom's face like this either. He locked accounts (kept yours, btw), to encourage people to renew their membership and support the club rather than just exploiting it unchecked. I still think it's a satire but if you're truly running it as just another club all the best with it. Maybe not the best place to advertise though, you get crazies like me here.