[ProgSoc] Announcing ProgClub

Bryn Davies curious.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:37:39 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 22:20 +1000, Pat Morgan wrote:
> Please drown yourself in the nearest stream and cease your
> inarticulate, humourless stabs at our President who puts a lot of
> effort into this Society.

 Pat: This kind of post should be utterly unacceptable in our society -
I of course refer to the practice of quoting the entire email and then
adding one line of content at the top[1].  However, the content wasn't
super fantastic either.

 John: I (genuinely!) wish you the best with the new club!  I think that
like open source projects, computer societies should fork early, and
fork often.

 B.

[1] I am old and have opinions.