[ProgSoc] [JobSoc] Full-time Customer Support Analyst

Priscilla Yuen pyuen1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:40:33 EST 2011

The position title is customer support analyst, but I've looked at so
much javascript that it seems entirely appropriate to advertise the
job to ye. Job details below. Send cover letter and resume to
guy.crossland at keystone-ms.com.au

Company:
Keystone Management Solutions, a leading ITSM services company is
seeking a Customer Support Analyst to capitalise on the company's
momentum. Our employees are empowered in their creativity, technical
excellence and tenacity to satisfy our customers. That's why we are
committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional talent
in the industry.

Responsibilities:
The Customer Support Analyst will be responsible for the direct
support of ServiceNow customer developers and administrators. This
includes web/email support as well as minimal direct telephone
support. Based in North Sydney, this position is in the Technical
Support group, a collaborative team working on highly challenging
technical issues covering a broad range of technologies and working
closely with the ServiceNow development and operations staff.

- Providing support via email and telephone.
- Logging, tracking and resolving calls.
- Manage escalations to 3rd party vendors.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout.

Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong personal commitment to quality service.
- Ability to understand complex technical systems.
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanour when handling
complex user issues.
- Experience with any programming/scripting language.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience with any of the following technologies: POP3, SMTP, LDAP
or Unix/Linux operating systems, networking.

Experience:
- Experience in a technical support or similar role supporting or
having directly interfaced with end users.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting solutions in a complex
technical environment.
- General knowledge of IT related subjects highly desirable.