[ProgSoc] Building 10 closure

Livia Lam livia at progsoc.org
Wed Dec 5 00:07:14 EST 2012

I hope it's open... I planned to be in the room tomorrow doing end-of-year
financials.

This is the latest update (3rd December 2012) I've received:

--
Most of Building 10 will re-open for business as usual from 6am tomorrow.
However, some sections of Levels 2 through 8  will remain closed as will

FASS, Health and Engineering and IT will be operational albeit with
alternative working arrangements for some staff. The Building 10 car park
will also open but is accessible from Thomas Street entry only.

For those staff returning to the building barricades and signage demarcate
the exclusion zones. Additional security staff will be on hand to assist
both within the building and the carpark.
--

Hope that helps!

Livia