[ProgSoc] Meeting tomorrow

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:45:44 EST 2012

I'm keen as well. Tom, Christmas parties are never at the club room, why does it matter if Bding 10 was closed for a week? I thought the exec would be on top of organising the annual Xmas party!! :-) Movie night's not a bad idea too.

Sorry I didn't get back to you today I was spending time with family and ended up staying late. But let's catch up soon. Beer sounds excellent.

Kind regards,

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone