[ProgSoc] Meeting tomorrow

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Fri Dec 14 08:37:44 EST 2012

Patrick,

> I'm keen as well. Tom, Christmas parties are never at the club room, why
> does it matter if Bding 10 was closed for a week? I thought the exec
> would
> be on top of organising the annual Xmas party!! :-) Movie night's not a
> bad idea too.

In 2009, we commandeered a room in Building 10 on Level 2 for our movie
night. Don't think we could have possibly squeezed 20-30 odd people in our
little room.

Apparently B10 is now fully accessible again, so my original concern is
moot, and we could do something similar again next week.

Infinitesimally kinder regards,
Tom