[ProgSoc] Computer Science Resource Follow-Up

Olivia Leonardi olivia.leonardi11 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:47:23 EST 2012

Hi There,

I wanted to follow up with you about an email I sent a couple weeks ago asking if you wanted to read an article I recently wrote for an educational project of mine. The article discusses how popular music is what it is today because of advancements made in computer science.

I had contacted you initially because I thought you might be interested in reading it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look at it and I will send it to you for your perusal.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Olivia Leonardi

Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected. - Steve Jobs