[ProgSoc] Subjects that teach Delphi?

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Jun 5 20:46:20 EST 2012

Wow, Delphi. Fond, fond memories...

Even when it was in its "prime" eons ago, it never had the "mainstream
popularity" that Visual Basic (and later .NET platform suite) had, which
was a shame. Pascal is a sweet language I really enjoyed programming in...

Apparently, an outfit called Embarcadero is still putting out new editions
of the compiler and IDE (Borland having long since given up on it....and
on programming tools in general)....but I highly doubt they're still
teaching it anywhere, let alone UTS, these days

Tom

On 05/06/2012, at 18:31, Jenny Nguyen <jenny.ngoc.lan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A friend of mine who's working in the industry is wondering if there is
a UTS subject that teaches Delphi? It seems the language was discussed
several times in the mailing list at least a dozen years ago [1], so I'm
assuming it was taught in the past. And if so, is it still taught and
which subject?

https://www.google.com.au/search?rlz=1C1CHKB_en-GBAU462AU462&sugexp=chrome,mod=5&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=delphi+progsoc

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...