[ProgSoc] Nomination: Livia Lam for Treasurer

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Fri Mar 2 18:20:58 EST 2012

I, Tom Bozic, nominate Livia Lam to the position of Treasurer.

Livia was my choice for Treasurer last year. My choice remains unchanged
for this year.

Apart from being an *awesome, awesome* First-Year Rep. in 2010 (mostly due
to her (and Tina Ng's) IntelliPaper project for high school girls), Livia
is an accountant by profession, so she will give our club's accounts the
due diligence and tender loving care they deserve.

Therefore, I back her 110% for this role.

Tom