[ProgSoc] Technology opportunities

Bliss, Tamaryn tamaryn.bliss at citi.com
Tue Mar 6 08:54:59 EST 2012

Hi

I have received your information from the AAGE society list and wonder whether you can help me.  We are looking to advertise grad roles for Technology at Citi for those who graduate mid this year?  Also, we will have internships starting in November in Technology and wonder if there is the potential to run guest lectures/workshops as a way of us advertising the opportunity?

It would be great to receive more details on whether there is any opportunity to work together?

Thanks

Tamaryn