[ProgSoc] Nomination: Kristina Coffey for Vice President

James Ducker jducker at it.uts.edu.au
Wed Mar 7 03:53:59 EST 2012

I just wanted to add that I have admired over the past year Kristina's
no-nonsense strategy in diversifying our investment portfolio despite
ongoing market uncertainty and a subdued global economic outlook. Her bold
foray into industrial horse pharmaceuticals will, in my opinion, ensure
ProgSoc's fiscal future over the next decade at a minimum.

--
James Ducker
Web Developer