[ProgSoc] Nomination: Kristina Coffey for Vice President

James Ducker jducker at it.uts.edu.au
Thu Mar 8 02:56:35 EST 2012

London was interesting. They have a /double/ sausage and egg McMuffin
there, and the patties were totally different, most notably they were far
less oily. The rest of Europe had the Crispy McBacon Burger, and I still
wonder why that isn't out here. Of course for the most part I was sampling
the local cuisine, but gathering information on how MacDonald's regionally
alters its menu was an important secondary objective.