[ProgSoc] Executive Nomination

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Mar 26 13:05:10 EST 2012

> I question if he can accept certain offices which he has been nominated
> for. Isnt 1st year rep required to be a person who either is a 1st year or
> has lots of contact with them? And isnt Alumni rep meant to be from
> alumni?

Ideally this is the case, but there is no restriction per se to prevent
any financial member of the club from running for any position (including
the representative roles), other than they can't run for the same position
twice consecutively.

We tried to introduce a codified description of both roles into the
constitution at the AGM last year, but it got voted down, so they both
remain undefined.

Anyhow, it is all moot, since Mr. Ducker has since declined both nominations.

Tom