[ProgSoc] Executive Nomination

James Ducker jducker at it.uts.edu.au
Mon Mar 26 14:06:51 EST 2012

* As club secretary I will push for a 200% increase in humorous
computer-related anecdotes pinned to the club room walls.
* As treasurer I will push for a 200% increase in soft drink variety in the
fridge at the price you all know and love. Also a money counter.
* As president I will push for a 200% increase in golden years per decade.
* As vice president I will push for a 200% increase in the AGM pizza budget

VOTE [1] JAMES DUCKER
THREE HUNDRED PERCENT COMMITTED
TWO HUNDRED PERCENT SANE
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SCIENCE