[ProgSoc] AGM Reminder -- 29th March (this Thursday)

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.org
Wed Mar 28 02:41:56 EST 2012

Andi,

The president does not have free reign.

There is a returning officer who actually conducts the process. The
process is, from memory, outlined in the constitution.

The voting procedure *is* modelled after the Unions. The only material
difference is the fact that we accept either a 50% quorum *or* the
minimum of 20 people.

Since, at one time, having half the membership turn up would be have
been impossible.

Regards,
Anand