[ProgSoc] ProgSoc lightning talk night

Livia Lam livia at progsoc.org
Mon Jul 29 23:44:05 EST 2013

Oooh that sounds great.

I'm thinking early October 2013. It'll be after the ICPC competition and
it'll give presenters time to put something together.

The audience would be a mix of undergrad and (hopefully) postgrad UTS
students. Perhaps you could go advanced with an advanced topic e.g. your
suggested walkthrough of a real attack but tone it down so everyone
understands?

Thanks,
Livia