[ProgSoc] ANZAC Round #4

Livia Lam livia at progsoc.org
Tue Jul 30 21:00:54 EST 2013

Hi all,

Round 4 of the ANZAC League programming competition is on this Saturday
3rd of August, from 11.30am to 5.00pm, in Building 10. We'll be competing
against UNSW, USYD and all the other Aus/NZ universities.

All contestants new and old are welcome. You will need to be in teams of 3
contestants. For this round, to be eligible for the main scoreboard, your
team members must be eligible to compete in the Regionals and World
Finals. This means:

* Born in 1990 or later, AND
* Undergraduate student, having studied five years or less at uni

If you are not eligible, that's fine, you can still compete. However,
you'll be on a separate scoreboard.

If you are interested please email me back with:

1. Do you have a team yet? (If not, we can find you one)
2. Who is in your team? (Teams of three people please!)
3. What is your team name? (Team names must start with "UTS" and not
contain the symbols "#", "$", or "%" nor be overtly derogatory or
offensive)

Please let me know by Friday morning at the latest so we can sign everyone
up and organise teams.

Thanks,
Livia