[ProgSoc] ProgSoc lightning talk night

Rob Howard rob at robhoward.id.au
Mon Jul 29 23:20:08 EST 2013

I can do a Basic Web Security, or something more advanced if needed (eg. a
walkthrough of a real attack).

What's the audience for this sort of thing? I can ramp it up or down as
needed.

- Rob

PS: I'm unfortunately only free after August 10. When are you planning to
hold this?

PPS: Sorry for the double-email, i dun no how 2 reply all.