[ProgSoc] Fwd: [ruxmon-sydney] Sydney Ruxmon - Friday February 21st - 6:00PM

Leefe 3trk at progsoc.org
Fri Feb 14 17:50:38 EST 2014

The first Ruxmon this year is on next Friday, 21 February.

There will be talks about:
  * Cryptocurrency
  * Watching (network) Traffic

Just down at the Google offices in Pyrmont.

Go see some free talks by people who work in IT security.

Leefe
ProgSoc Alumni Rep 2013
http://www.progsoc.org/~3trk/

Begin forwarded message: