[ProgSoc] ProgSoc Meeting

Jacob D jacobdunk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 12:14:06 EST 2014

Hi All!

Jacob here to remind you about the first ProgSoc social gathering of the
semester. This is not formal and not compulsory, just a fun time to hang
out with a bunch of like minded people and talk about whatever is on your
mind or whatever interests you (or talk to the exec if you have any
questions about our upcoming exciting events).
It starts at 6pm in the ProgSoc
room<http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/wiki/ProgSoc_Room_Location>,
and goes until whenever we get tired or wander away for food. Drop by and
say hi if you're in the area and feel like chilling out!

If you can't make tonight, don't worry! We meet up every Thursday at the
same time and place.

I look forward to seeing you all,
Jacob Dunk
UTS ProgSoc Secretary