[ProgSoc] HTTPS versions of ProgSoc site are down

Leefe 3trk at progsoc.org
Mon Jun 23 20:34:01 EST 2014

Hi,
The standard HTTP version of the ProgSoc sites are working:
  http://progsoc.org/
  http://progsoc.uts.edu.au/

But the HTTPS (the encrypted version) is timing out:
  https://progsoc.org/
  https://progsoc.uts.edu.au/

I know there was maintenance over the weekend, I think the secure web server wasn't brought back up again.

PS. It also means you can't log into the wiki.

Leefe
http://www.progsoc.org/~3trk/

Begin forwarded message: