[ProgSoc] Fwd: Regarding the user data wipe(?) on September 30th.

Noah O'Donoghue noah.odonoghue at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:49:59 EST 2014

I agree with Thomas on this, you have at least 3 previous CSOs saying this
is a bad idea and yet no rationale. You also have a lot of offers of
donations of storage.

Was the google hangout recorded?

How does the admin team feel about the feedback of remote but current
members not being taken into account? Just because we are members of
Progsoc doesn't mean we are able to attend a meeting in Sydney, Australia.

Full disclosure: I forgot to renew my progsoc account but have done so now.

-Noah