[ProgSoc] Fwd: Looking for a web developer

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Nov 24 07:35:12 AEDT 2015

Subject: Looking for a web developer
From:    "jess clemans" <jessclemans at gmail.com>
Date:    Mon, November 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi,
i wasn't sure who to contact about this so i thought some one in this
society would be able to help me. I have an idea for a web/mobile
application that i think could be very successful and as i am an absolute
 novice when it comes to programming and web development I am looking for a
business partner who is very skilled and knowledgeable in this field. I am
hoping someone in this society be interested.
Please forward this to anyone who has relevant skills

Many thanks
sincerely Jess Clemans

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...