[ProgSoc] 2 "A"GMs? (Re: ProgSoc AGM 2015 -- 14th October)

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Oct 5 22:50:28 AEDT 2015

Hi Raz,

At the first AGM in March, we voted to move AGMs to October to be in line
with other clubs at UTS. Hence the second meeting this year.

Because of the change, we will only be having two "A"GMs this year. Next
year, we will revert to just one actual - "annual" - meeting, although it
will take place in October, not March, as in previous years.

I know it's not exactly the most precise use of the terminology "annual
general meeting", nonetheless, it best describes the activities that will
be carried out at that meeting in a succinct manner.

Tom

P.S. There were *two* AGMs in 1997, BTW -- you were there ;)

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...