[ProgSoc] 2 "A"GMs? (Re: ProgSoc AGM 2015 -- 14th October)

Bryn Davies curious.jp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:37:32 AEDT 2015

On 5 October 2015 at 22:50, Tomislav Bozic <tomchristmas at progsoc.org> wrote:

> At the first AGM in March, we voted to move AGMs to October to be in line
> with other clubs at UTS. Hence the second meeting this year.

Aside - very reminiscent of the abolition of January and February 1751 in
England and the dominions (see Calendar (New Style) Act 1750 24 Geo. 2 c.
23) .

--
"And let us consider again, that all the law is not in the hand of Giant
Despair: others, so far as I can understand, have been taken by him as well