[ProgSoc] AGM 2015 Nominations

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Oct 12 17:18:35 AEDT 2015

I, Tom Bozic, second the following people for their respective Executive
roles:

* Liam Zebedee (Edwards-Playne) for President. I would be happy if either
Liam or Jacob were President.

* Lewys Martin for CSO, since he is Robin Wohlers-Reichel's PFY, and hence
the "designated successor".

Tom

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...