[ProgSoc] UTS Programming Competition 2016 - 2nd April 2016

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Mar 14 22:28:02 AEDT 2016

The UTS Programming Competition returns in 2016 -- for the fifth time!

The competition is open to all UTS students (from any faculty) and
ProgSoc members. We encourage anyone to compete, from beginners to expert
coders.

Entrants may enter as individuals, or as teams of two or three. Prizes
will be awarded to the best individuals and teams. Entry is FREE and a
free pizza lunch will be provided on the day.

For more information, check out our site
https://progsoc.org/wiki/UTS_Programming_Competition_2016

To REGISTER, go to http://goo.gl/forms/R1sGwAjsFR