[ProgSoc] Fwd: FW: Free PC and Gaming event at UTS

Jabeader jableader at progsoc.org
Tue Sep 27 17:19:41 AEST 2016

Hey All,
Looks like a pretty cool event @UTS.

Cheers,
Jacob

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joanne Ross <JRoss at nextmedia.com.au>
Date: Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 4:23 PM
Subject: FW: Free PC and Gaming event at UTS
To: "progsoc at activateuts.com.au" <progsoc at activateuts.com.au>

Hi

Just a reminder that our FREE pc and gaming event is happening this
THURSDAY evening from 17.00 on the 7th Floor of Building 10

We have loads of prizes to give away, VR to play with, a Modding comp and
Power Arena…..as well as food & drink so if you could remind your members
and see if they want to come along, that would be great!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Joanne