[ProgSoc] Howdy

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Feb 25 18:42:28 AEDT 2019

Hi Simon,

We actually have the hardware, sitting in storage on campus -- we just
need a place to plug the server in! And an agreement with
UTS/ITD/FEIT/??? to do so.

In the meantime, we(*) are paying for virtual server hosting on a
popular virtual server hosting service to keep ProgSocNet going. It was
meant to be a temporary arrangement, and yet, here we still are.

Tom

(* by 'we' I mean 'a generous member' :O )

--

To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...